Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I'm Happy When You're Happy.....

A while back I found this lovely Ganesh cameo. I had planned to make something for myself, but I didn't know what....then, I was inspired to drill a hole in it to turn it into a pendant. I still love it, but couldn't think of a way to work it into a piece for myself. By adding it for sale in my shop I was releasing it to the Universe.

So, the other day I got an email from a very excited customer who had purchased the one of a kind piece. I was never so happy to see a favorite creation go to someone who seems to appreciate not just the necklace, but the fact that I, just a girl currently living in Maryland, created it with a few beads, some tools, and my own two hands.

Before I even had the necklace in the mail, she had posted this fabulous blog about the necklace, you can read it here. Thanks. I'm blushing.