Thursday, November 22, 2007

Mahalo


This Thanksgiving I am extremely thankful for all the wonderful things in my life. I am grateful to all of PinkBird's customers, supporters, and friends.

Thank you to all of my fabulous friends for supporting me in every aspect of my life, art, and otherwise. I have had a very "lucky" year...and I know it is because of all the positive energy I try to put forth into the universe, and also the positive energy I receive from those in my life.

I chose the life that I am living, as it has chosen me. And I am thankful for this. It is with my greatest and humblest appreciation that I say "Mahalo" to those special friends (and family) who will always remain close to me, despite physical distances. I say "thanks and nice to meet you" to all the wonderful souls I have yet to meet but who will change my life once again. I have learned more in this year than I can put into words...or if I did it might span pages and pages. So, instead, a simple, "Thank you" and the hope that I can somehow, some day repay the honors, love, and kindness that I have received from the world. As each day passes and I slowly realize the ways in which I am living my dreams and following my Path, I am thankful beyond words for this life that I have.

Thank you for traveling light and allowing me to do the same,
Just BE,
Bekki