Tuesday, December 11, 2007

do you need business cards, brochures, pictures, stickers...etc?

If you need business cards, holiday cards, pictures, stickers, brochures, calendars, magnets, postcards, stamps, note cards, fliers, etc for personal or business marketing, try Vista Print, and use this link: http://www.vistaprint.com/frf?frf=319481229542 because that's my Vista Print "personal link" and when you use it, I get credit to use in their store...and well, I've gotten a few things there, from cute business cards with my logo (as well as free ones, that use some boring template) calendar magnets and some notepads...all things that I don't exactly need but that can be fun promo-marketing freebies to give to customers.

So, when you click through this link and place your first VistaPrint order, you'll receive a special promotion and I'll earn store credit.

Just a thought...and an easy way to help a bird out!
Have a marvelous day,
Bekki

(P.S. Happy Birthday, Christine!!)