Thursday, December 06, 2007

PinkBird's Picture: London's Tower Bridge


Near the end of a typical rainy London day I decided to forgo an umbrella and take a walk over to the Tower Bridge. After viewing and photographing the bridge from the side, I figured rather than just photograph the bridge that is often confused with London Bridge and say “I saw it,” I might as well live it by walking across. Sometimes while traveling it is easy to forget to actually live in the moment; especially if you are viewing your entire adventure from behind your camera trying to document your journey for those at home or for those in the future. This was one of those moments for me. I had to embrace life not just for a photo to put in an album...of course, before crossing the Tower Bridge I had to snap a picture!