Friday, July 11, 2008

Be Here Now.

Over the last few weeks my Yoga practice has been intense. Last week my Yoga instructor lead me in meditation on a raisin. (Yes, just a little organic raisin, the only raisin exactly like that one, ever). It brought tears to my eyes, and I'm not embarrassed to admit it. Last night as I mediated, she read aloud a quote...a quote she didn't know I knew. A quote I read everyday. One that was given to me by a friend years ago--it hangs near my mirror in every place I have lived since. Once again, the synchronicity in (from) the Universe is telling me that I am where I am supposed to be. Pay attention. Be aware. I wish you these same sort of magical reassuring moments. (Both in waking life and in dreams, because really, what's the difference some days?)

Live Aloha,
Bekki