Monday, August 18, 2008

It's Monday:

The end of last week was very interesting, in sync, and relaxing for me. On Thursday my Yoga Instructor had me meditate and discuss the Third Eye, what/who "I Am" as well as the principles of Namaste, "I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of joy, of truth and Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One." So, this has been my mantra for the last few days (and hopefully longer)... I Am...

Then, Saturday morning I had a fabulous hot stone massage, (I wish I could have one every day). As I laid on the massage table with my eyes closed, watching the colors swirl behind my lids, especially when I was massaged in places where I must hold energy (or stress) like near the back of the Third Eye, where my skull meets my spine. Does this mean I should continue the Third Eye practice my Yoga Instructor began....How synchronized things are...