Sorry for the delay, school is keeping me busy! This week in my photography class we developed a roll of film. We had to shoot a depth of field assignment last week, so this week I got to see the fruits of my labor. I was so nervous while pouring the chemicals and agitating my film...I was afraid I did something wrong and my film would be blank or something. But, it wasn't! Hooray! So, here are the very first negatives I ever developed and cut all by myself. Kinda cool. Well, the process, maybe not the pictures. (Scanning in the negatives does nothing for them, by the way. Proof sheet coming soon!)
(P.S. Because the meter wasn't working properly, I'm no longer using the awesome Nikon F2 camera I had, instead I'm using a Nikon FM2).