Saturday, May 09, 2009

Still Here:

I wish I had a better excuse as to why I've been slacking in the blog department lately...but, alas, it is just school work and life keeping me away. I can feel life tugging at my wrist, begging me to come play--and I can only hold out a little while longer. The semester will be over in about a week and a half. Then, I will have stories to tell of my latest artistic endeavors and the art show that I am currently in (!!!). I also have a new craft tutorial and lots of pictures to share...all in due time, my friends. I'm currently planning the "Summer of Awesome" which involves lots fun and quite a number of short trips. More on all of that to come....until then, I will leave you with this:

We were reading Stephen Mitchell's translation of the Bhagavad Gita in my Yoga class. We all had to chose a passage we liked and memorize it, then recite it for the class while doing/holding yoga poses. This is mine:

Whatever a great man does,
ordinary people will do;
whatever standards he sets,
everyone else will follow.