Friday, March 05, 2010

5 Things Friday: 5 Things I Do Everyday...

As much as I like spontaneity, I'm also a creature of habit with a few routines. Here are five things that I do everyday (in addition to brushing my teeth).

-I drink at least 2 cups of Yogi Tea (usually Green Tea with Kombucha--but it can vary) every morning. (Yes, that's my adorable Martha Stewart tea kettle from Macy's).

-I listen to WTMD (89.7--Radio for Music People) whenever I'm in my car--if it starts to get fuzzy I plug in my phone and listen to the station via their iPhone app.

-While waiting for my morning tea water to boil, I check Facebook from my phone. I admit it.

-Repeat a special Mantra during "down times" (like brushing my teeth, driving, crafting, etc). I'm not telling what that mantra is--you can get your own. ;)

-Read the New York Times--primarily the "most emailed" stories though I'm not sure why I choose to always browse those articles.

What are your routines?
Take it light, Bekki