Thursday, April 29, 2010

5 Things Friday: Things I am a Sucker for...

I'm a sucker for...

...quirky documentaries about art. Like Helvetica,Who the #$;% Is Jackson Pollock?, or The Devil and Daniel Johnston

...bright colors and funky patterns (I may be wearing my personal "uniform" of a black jersey-cotton dress and jeans, but I'm carrying a colorful bag, wearing a brightly colored vintage plaid jacket, hand-painted sunglasses, and sporting large funky jewelry made my yours truly!)

...pretty, decorative paper like this or this from Paper Source.

...foreign candy--if we can't get it in the US, it must be good, right?!

...I mentioned it before, but I can't  have enough fun sunglasses--function + cuteness = happiness!

(I could go on and on...but I'll revisit this topic in the future! Until then, Create a great day, Bekki)