Friday, June 18, 2010

5 Things Friday: 5 Things I Made this Week:

I have a very busy, crafty girl lately! Here are 5 projects I've done this week (or at least finished this week)...most will have tutorials forthcoming...


Travel Patch Pillow (Blogged about here)


Wrapping paper decoupaged tray--sealed with resin 
(this was my first major attempt with resin, and it's awesome! Tutorial coming later...)


Paper circle garland.This was another experiment in punching circles and machine sewing them together. it's super cute and this picture needs to be re-shot!

I made many resin sealed bottle cap magnets and things...

Painted wooden clothes pin with a resin-sealed bottle cap
(with vintage mail sticker inside).

So, as you can see I have been quite busy. And, now that these projects are out of the way (and after some yummy ice cream in Annapolis tonight) perhaps I can move on to blogging about the projects themselves! Until then, be inspired and create a wonderful weekend!