Thursday, December 16, 2010

Amazon Mom....

Back in September when I got an email about Amazon.com's new program Amazon Mom, I signed up not totally knowing what the program was (I knew there were discounts involved and being a soon-to-be-mom figured that could be a good thing). Well, I've been using it a lot lately so I had to share...basically you get a free trial of their Amazon Prime program--which is free 2-day shipping! And, for every $25 you spend in their baby department you can extend your free 2-day shipping benefits. I did lots of holiday shopping on Amazon, and this whole free shipping thing is awesome! (And, unlike their free standard shipping with purchases over $25, with Amazon Mom there is no spending minimum to get the free 2-day shipping!)

With the holidays coming up and a baby on the way, I have taken full advantage of this, and if you're a mom or a care-taker of children, you can too! Just had to share! Enjoy!




(Please note: PinkBird is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com)