Saturday, June 08, 2013

Help Us Help Our Cat!

Hi! Long time, no posts. I know. So, I'd like to share with you what is currently happening in my family. Recently, my beloved 16 year old cat was diagnosed with diabetes. He was recently admitted to an ER vet, where he has spent several heartbreaking days and nights with diabetic neuropathy. This condition has left our sweet gray cat unable to stand or have much use of his legs. He is a well traveled member of our family (living with us on 2 different continents, in 5 different states, including Hawaii) who we have loved since we met him almost 15 years ago. I want you to know that your purchase of any of the items in my Etsy shop is going to help cover the thousands of dollars of medical bills and expenses we have incurred trying to help our wonderful feline friend live out his life in a happy and healthy way. We have come this far with him and love him too much  to give up now! Thank you for your purchase from our entire family--especially our sweet old cat!



Here he is at the vet this morning--it's hard to tell, but he is improving!